Marvel Comics decided to celebrate the highly anticipated Back the the Future Day, by featuring artist Reilly Brown’s Deadpool and Cable: Split Second #2 cover. Obviously paying tribute to the awe-inspiring film series, it makes sense, in a bizarre way, for these characters to be time traveling in a DeLorean. If you want to check out the book, the first issue is readable online here as a digital-first comic.
- 80,247 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 3 days ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 4 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 1 week ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 1 week ago