Marvel Comics decided to celebrate the highly anticipated Back the the Future Day, by featuring artist Reilly Brown’s Deadpool and Cable: Split Second #2 cover. Obviously paying tribute to the awe-inspiring film series, it makes sense, in a bizarre way, for these characters to be time traveling in a DeLorean. If you want to check out the book, the first issue is readable online here as a digital-first comic.
- 79,786 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 2 days ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 2 days ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 3 days ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago