With the way movie theaters are getting sold out left and right, their websites unable to handle the traffic they’ve been receiving in the midst of millions of fans trying to claim their opening night tickets, I have every reason to believe Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be a monumental success. The trailer reveals a little more, with some additional insight on the characters and who is doing what. My instinct tells me this trailer might get even more views than the previous one! Let’s see what happens! Star Wars is upon us, folks!
- 81,874 hits
- @Gregory_Austin Happy Birthday! Best-looking 28 year old out there!!! 😜😜 1 week ago
- Happy #SpiderManDay everyone! Celebrate the one and only friendly, neighborhood web-slinger! #Marvel https://t.co/2Uv9L4YC84 1 week ago
- @MondoNews @PhantomCityCrtv @oliverbarrett @mattryantobin Not sure how it happens that I make it through PayPal and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Sitting down to check out the #NewMutantsComicConAtHome panel! I hear it was awesome! Also trying to be part of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @JordanBiochem Well, you probably CAN, but you shouldn't! 3 weeks ago