With the way movie theaters are getting sold out left and right, their websites unable to handle the traffic they’ve been receiving in the midst of millions of fans trying to claim their opening night tickets, I have every reason to believe Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be a monumental success. The trailer reveals a little more, with some additional insight on the characters and who is doing what. My instinct tells me this trailer might get even more views than the previous one! Let’s see what happens! Star Wars is upon us, folks!
- 80,942 hits
- RT @TheDCUniverse: Read all about Nightwing’s impressive assets. 🍑 yourdcu.com/nwsa https://t.co/fAI93Uvq5j 1 day ago
- Happy #BatmanDay 2019, folks! Go out and celebrate the Dark Knight! Read those comics! #dccomics https://t.co/k0BfvwIh9A 1 day ago
- @Doncates Happy birthday, to the raddest Venom writer around! https://t.co/6Rk8fDzxGA 1 week ago
- Man, oh, man, #thevastofnight is as rewarding an experience as a sci-fi movie could hope to be! With brilliant scre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @VKMarion @Marc_Deering @juan7fernandez @DCComics @NY_Comic_Con Your commissions are seriously top notch! 1 week ago