With the way movie theaters are getting sold out left and right, their websites unable to handle the traffic they’ve been receiving in the midst of millions of fans trying to claim their opening night tickets, I have every reason to believe Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be a monumental success. The trailer reveals a little more, with some additional insight on the characters and who is doing what. My instinct tells me this trailer might get even more views than the previous one! Let’s see what happens! Star Wars is upon us, folks!
- 80,701 hits
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight Can’t wait! 4 hours ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight I got in for that one too! Awesome! Thanks! 4 hours ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight Thanks for the heads up! Now I’m going too!!! 4 hours ago
- RT @SD_Comic_Con: Is it alien? Is it human? This @yesterdaysco #SDCC exclusive is an #Ultraman pin set designed by @strongstufftom: https:/… 1 day ago
- @getFANDOM @HardRockSD @Comic_Con Can I just say that I’m Superwholockian (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock). I a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago