At least Black Bolt and the Human Torch do. With Uncanny Inhumans just over the horizon, as Marvel continues to try and push the motley team of heroes on its readers, the characters are getting some new duds. As you can see, Black Bolt looks like he got off the set of a Michael Bay movie, forced to glide down in one of those wing-suits against Transformers. And Johnny? I guess it works? I wish I had something to witty to say, but I’ll just shrug my shoulders with a resounding eh and be done with it.
- 81,985 hits
- @The_RCBG I never once considered him for the part, but I think this would be a phenomenal idea! 6 hours ago
- Another day, another sensational commission by the spectacular @ToddNauck ! Featuring Dargo Ktor, the young #Thor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TopCow: 2. ANTARCTICA BY @bluefoxcomics Simon Birks, Alberto JA, Chris Northrop 3. BEE AFRAID Octavio Karbank @TymeHunter, Eva Cabrera… 5 days ago
- Hope everyone has a great #BatmanDay ! Time to get your brooding on, especially if you have a spare cave to hang ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @frankthewriter @TopCow @evacabrera @wastedwings Haha thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words! 1 week ago