At least Black Bolt and the Human Torch do. With Uncanny Inhumans just over the horizon, as Marvel continues to try and push the motley team of heroes on its readers, the characters are getting some new duds. As you can see, Black Bolt looks like he got off the set of a Michael Bay movie, forced to glide down in one of those wing-suits against Transformers. And Johnny? I guess it works? I wish I had something to witty to say, but I’ll just shrug my shoulders with a resounding eh and be done with it.
- 80,515 hits
- @Demonpuppy As did I! https://t.co/2U7NCZVTYa 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy Just don’t tell Chi-Chi! 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy @PriceEverett https://t.co/jE6HztQKnd 1 week ago
- RT @UberFacts: This guy who was biking across the world found a kitten he just couldn't leave behind. 😻https://t.co/eLffW2y01O 1 week ago
- Netflix’s Upcoming ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Finally Reveals Its Cast cozmicventures.com/2019/04/04/net… https://t.co/EUxOrGVtCN 2 weeks ago