At least Black Bolt and the Human Torch do. With Uncanny Inhumans just over the horizon, as Marvel continues to try and push the motley team of heroes on its readers, the characters are getting some new duds. As you can see, Black Bolt looks like he got off the set of a Michael Bay movie, forced to glide down in one of those wing-suits against Transformers. And Johnny? I guess it works? I wish I had something to witty to say, but I’ll just shrug my shoulders with a resounding eh and be done with it.
- 79,115 hits
- It’s taken decades, but I’m finally getting around to watching #OnePiece ! And yes, I know it’s over 700 episodes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Having the chance to speak to @Doncates about the craft of comics, over at #BostonComicCon , was such a delight! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- New ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Trailer Showcases Actual Gameplay cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/new… https://t.co/lL05UJPxQ3 5 days ago
- DC Universe’s ‘Doom Patrol’ Series Casts Cyborg cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/dc-… https://t.co/ZoJsPcH1ig 5 days ago
- This Week In Comics: Marvel Dramatically Changes X-23’s History cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/thi… https://t.co/buUAM4MZck 5 days ago