At least Black Bolt and the Human Torch do. With Uncanny Inhumans just over the horizon, as Marvel continues to try and push the motley team of heroes on its readers, the characters are getting some new duds. As you can see, Black Bolt looks like he got off the set of a Michael Bay movie, forced to glide down in one of those wing-suits against Transformers. And Johnny? I guess it works? I wish I had something to witty to say, but I’ll just shrug my shoulders with a resounding eh and be done with it.
- 79,786 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 2 days ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 2 days ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 3 days ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago