The latest promo clip for the upcoming second season of Gotham showcases something a bit different. Or maybe it’s not all that different, I’m just perplexed by what’s going on. Clearly the show has decided to hell with the movies; if Gotham wants its own Suicide Squad, then by golly, Gotham is going to get its own Suicide Squad. With every episode and every clip released, Gotham becomes kookier by the minute. Obviously the show doesn’t take itself seriously, and, hopefully, doesn’t expect the audience to either. At this point, it’s all like a Jackson Pollock painting, but with no clear indication about what’s going on, or what will lead to what. Though on some level, I’m okay with that.
- 81,985 hits
- @The_RCBG I never once considered him for the part, but I think this would be a phenomenal idea! 6 hours ago
- Another day, another sensational commission by the spectacular @ToddNauck ! Featuring Dargo Ktor, the young #Thor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TopCow: 2. ANTARCTICA BY @bluefoxcomics Simon Birks, Alberto JA, Chris Northrop 3. BEE AFRAID Octavio Karbank @TymeHunter, Eva Cabrera… 5 days ago
- Hope everyone has a great #BatmanDay ! Time to get your brooding on, especially if you have a spare cave to hang ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @frankthewriter @TopCow @evacabrera @wastedwings Haha thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words! 1 week ago