The latest promo clip for the upcoming second season of Gotham showcases something a bit different. Or maybe it’s not all that different, I’m just perplexed by what’s going on. Clearly the show has decided to hell with the movies; if Gotham wants its own Suicide Squad, then by golly, Gotham is going to get its own Suicide Squad. With every episode and every clip released, Gotham becomes kookier by the minute. Obviously the show doesn’t take itself seriously, and, hopefully, doesn’t expect the audience to either. At this point, it’s all like a Jackson Pollock painting, but with no clear indication about what’s going on, or what will lead to what. Though on some level, I’m okay with that.
- 80,665 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago