The latest promo clip for the upcoming second season of Gotham showcases something a bit different. Or maybe it’s not all that different, I’m just perplexed by what’s going on. Clearly the show has decided to hell with the movies; if Gotham wants its own Suicide Squad, then by golly, Gotham is going to get its own Suicide Squad. With every episode and every clip released, Gotham becomes kookier by the minute. Obviously the show doesn’t take itself seriously, and, hopefully, doesn’t expect the audience to either. At this point, it’s all like a Jackson Pollock painting, but with no clear indication about what’s going on, or what will lead to what. Though on some level, I’m okay with that.
- 80,132 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 3 days ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 3 days ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 1 week ago