The latest promo clip for the upcoming second season of Gotham showcases something a bit different. Or maybe it’s not all that different, I’m just perplexed by what’s going on. Clearly the show has decided to hell with the movies; if Gotham wants its own Suicide Squad, then by golly, Gotham is going to get its own Suicide Squad. With every episode and every clip released, Gotham becomes kookier by the minute. Obviously the show doesn’t take itself seriously, and, hopefully, doesn’t expect the audience to either. At this point, it’s all like a Jackson Pollock painting, but with no clear indication about what’s going on, or what will lead to what. Though on some level, I’m okay with that.
- 81,671 hits
- @VKMarion @DCComics @ComicModern Brilliant!!! 4 days ago
- @JordanBiochem Do you think parallel you would then be thinking/hoping for the opposite to be true for you? 😂 4 days ago
- @ronmarz This is horrifying and frustrating on so many levels; I’m stupefied 5 days ago
- @DotoDoya Best part of my day, I swear 😂😂 6 days ago
- @StephenByrne86 Someone’s about to have a very bad day...and it isn’t Wolverine 😂 6 days ago