The latest promo clip for the upcoming second season of Gotham showcases something a bit different. Or maybe it’s not all that different, I’m just perplexed by what’s going on. Clearly the show has decided to hell with the movies; if Gotham wants its own Suicide Squad, then by golly, Gotham is going to get its own Suicide Squad. With every episode and every clip released, Gotham becomes kookier by the minute. Obviously the show doesn’t take itself seriously, and, hopefully, doesn’t expect the audience to either. At this point, it’s all like a Jackson Pollock painting, but with no clear indication about what’s going on, or what will lead to what. Though on some level, I’m okay with that.
- 79,501 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago