Here at last! Or rather, it was out there several days ago, but now it’s here. Moving on, the season four Arrow trailer is loaded with anything and everything you could hope for. From the return of John Constantine (maybe Arrow will help the character get his show back) to new villains and heroes! All in all, I like to think we’re in for an exciting ride! So far, all signs are promising this’ll be an epic season, but after the mediocre second half of season three, I still have a reservation or two. Arrow starts up again October 7!
- 80,666 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago