The villains are here to stay! Kind of like Gotham. Love it or hate it, the superhero show that isn’t really a superhero show is moving on to its second season. The teaser trailer above is just that, a teaser. With a bunch of villains running about and Jim Gordon and the rest of the GCPD failing to catch them for about the next 20 years until Batman shows up, you have to wonder why Gotham’s citizens continue paying taxes. One of the trailers highlights? The return of Cameron Monaghan as Jerome a.k.a. (maybe) The Joker?! Only time will tell.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 19 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago