The villains are here to stay! Kind of like Gotham. Love it or hate it, the superhero show that isn’t really a superhero show is moving on to its second season. The teaser trailer above is just that, a teaser. With a bunch of villains running about and Jim Gordon and the rest of the GCPD failing to catch them for about the next 20 years until Batman shows up, you have to wonder why Gotham’s citizens continue paying taxes. One of the trailers highlights? The return of Cameron Monaghan as Jerome a.k.a. (maybe) The Joker?! Only time will tell.
- 80,527 hits
- Whatever else might happen today, all I care about is that I can finally watch season 2 of #CobraKai !!! Feel like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: First she fell to Earth, now she defends it. Happy #EarthDay from the Doctor! #DoctorWho https://t.co/e9F14nF2KV 2 days ago
- @greysonchance https://t.co/VAeLAvTxkQ 5 days ago
- @Demonpuppy As did I! https://t.co/2U7NCZVTYa 2 weeks ago
- @Demonpuppy Just don’t tell Chi-Chi! 2 weeks ago