The villains are here to stay! Kind of like Gotham. Love it or hate it, the superhero show that isn’t really a superhero show is moving on to its second season. The teaser trailer above is just that, a teaser. With a bunch of villains running about and Jim Gordon and the rest of the GCPD failing to catch them for about the next 20 years until Batman shows up, you have to wonder why Gotham’s citizens continue paying taxes. One of the trailers highlights? The return of Cameron Monaghan as Jerome a.k.a. (maybe) The Joker?! Only time will tell.
- 81,752 hits
- @JordanBiochem Interestingly enough, I just read the non-fiction book “Black Death at the Golden Gate” about how th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @TomTaylorMade @Ben_Abernathy @rainberedo No spoilers for me! I’m waiting to hold the comic in my hands to find out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FelixComicArt: THOR #5 p.4-5 original art double page splash by @NicKlein...SOLD! Thor vs. Galactus! This issue was CRAZY! We’ve sold w… 5 days ago
- @FelixComicArt @NicKlein Wow! What time did it go on sale? I was on the site for most of the day today waiting for pages to drop! 5 days ago
- RT @MarkMcKenna419: Finished! Love the Booth collabs! Hope you do too! #xmen #Onslaught #MarvelComics #Marvel #Wolverine @Demonpuppy @TymeH… 5 days ago