The villains are here to stay! Kind of like Gotham. Love it or hate it, the superhero show that isn’t really a superhero show is moving on to its second season. The teaser trailer above is just that, a teaser. With a bunch of villains running about and Jim Gordon and the rest of the GCPD failing to catch them for about the next 20 years until Batman shows up, you have to wonder why Gotham’s citizens continue paying taxes. One of the trailers highlights? The return of Cameron Monaghan as Jerome a.k.a. (maybe) The Joker?! Only time will tell.
- 80,876 hits
- It’s gonna be an interesting #TIFF19 this year without having @RealChalamet in attendance or bringing a movie. And… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @RealChalamet Yesssss!!! I ready and waiting! 14 hours ago
- RT @RealChalamet: David Michôd’s THE KING https://t.co/9ckFqWB3zk 14 hours ago
- Saw the #BackstreetBoys DNA tour tonight in Boston and I’m telling you, it was everything I could’ve wanted! Myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @goingonajournie: this is a real ad that a real restaurant in mexico made https://t.co/WFCpy4WVcr 1 week ago