The villains are here to stay! Kind of like Gotham. Love it or hate it, the superhero show that isn’t really a superhero show is moving on to its second season. The teaser trailer above is just that, a teaser. With a bunch of villains running about and Jim Gordon and the rest of the GCPD failing to catch them for about the next 20 years until Batman shows up, you have to wonder why Gotham’s citizens continue paying taxes. One of the trailers highlights? The return of Cameron Monaghan as Jerome a.k.a. (maybe) The Joker?! Only time will tell.
- 81,391 hits
- While it hasn’t gotten a lot of press, #Underwater is a joyride of a creature-feature film! If you like genre films… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CraigRMacD @DoctorWho_BBCA Haha yeah, I remember that time, but at least it was an explanation of some sort. Last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Sleepyingb @DoctorWho_BBCA Hmm, I always thought the John Simm Master was before Missy 🤔 2 weeks ago
- I just want someone to tell me how the Master is alive after he killed herself last time we saw him on screen!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Sci_Phile: If you overlaid what’s happening in Australia right now on the US https://t.co/I3LQPT8rh1 2 weeks ago