While at San Diego Comic Con a week or two ago, I had the chance to talk to IDW writer Chris Mowry about his title Godzilla: Rulers of Earth. With the series having come to a close, it was a chance to also chat about how it felt to have concluded such a memorable series. As a Godzilla fan, it was rather fantastic interviewing someone who was quite possibly an even bigger fan of the Big G than myself. Anyway, if you want to check out the interview, here’s the link ! By the way, if you haven’t picked the comic up and are a fan of giant monsters, you’ll want to read Godzilla: Rulers of Earth!
- 79,945 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 11 minutes ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago