While at San Diego Comic Con a week or two ago, I had the chance to talk to IDW writer Chris Mowry about his title Godzilla: Rulers of Earth. With the series having come to a close, it was a chance to also chat about how it felt to have concluded such a memorable series. As a Godzilla fan, it was rather fantastic interviewing someone who was quite possibly an even bigger fan of the Big G than myself. Anyway, if you want to check out the interview, here’s the link ! By the way, if you haven’t picked the comic up and are a fan of giant monsters, you’ll want to read Godzilla: Rulers of Earth!
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago