Released several days ago was the English dubbed trailer for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F! Finally! I mean, I didn’t necessarily NEED to know what they were saying, as it’s pretty easy to know what folks in Dragon Ball Z are talking about, even if you only get the gist. It is, after all, one of the longest running anime-related jokes out there. Regardless, as a massive Dragon Ball Z fan, I’m thrilled that a release date has been set and I shall make it a personal mission to watch both the Japanese and English version back-to-back and see which I prefer.
- 81,450 hits
- RT @Marvel: Headed to #C2E2? Check out the exclusive Marvel merch available at the convention! bit.ly/2VnAQj6 1 day ago
- @therealmadeline Looks like I’ll have to watch it! 6 days ago
- @therealmadeline I just wanna know what movie that gif is from! 6 days ago
- Hey @ThatRyanParrott , any word as to whether there will ever be a Go Go Power Rangers omnibus? Anyway, something t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- On a similar note, are we gonna see anymore of #calkestis is the Star Wars universe? Comics, books, audio stories,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago