Released several days ago was the English dubbed trailer for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F! Finally! I mean, I didn’t necessarily NEED to know what they were saying, as it’s pretty easy to know what folks in Dragon Ball Z are talking about, even if you only get the gist. It is, after all, one of the longest running anime-related jokes out there. Regardless, as a massive Dragon Ball Z fan, I’m thrilled that a release date has been set and I shall make it a personal mission to watch both the Japanese and English version back-to-back and see which I prefer.
- 80,701 hits
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight Can’t wait! 4 hours ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight I got in for that one too! Awesome! Thanks! 4 hours ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight Thanks for the heads up! Now I’m going too!!! 4 hours ago
- RT @SD_Comic_Con: Is it alien? Is it human? This @yesterdaysco #SDCC exclusive is an #Ultraman pin set designed by @strongstufftom: https:/… 1 day ago
- @getFANDOM @HardRockSD @Comic_Con Can I just say that I’m Superwholockian (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock). I a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago