Released several days ago was the English dubbed trailer for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F! Finally! I mean, I didn’t necessarily NEED to know what they were saying, as it’s pretty easy to know what folks in Dragon Ball Z are talking about, even if you only get the gist. It is, after all, one of the longest running anime-related jokes out there. Regardless, as a massive Dragon Ball Z fan, I’m thrilled that a release date has been set and I shall make it a personal mission to watch both the Japanese and English version back-to-back and see which I prefer.
- 81,262 hits
- RT @DCComics: Thank you for saving the world. #VeteransDay https://t.co/VDpdTsYu5F 1 day ago
- words can’t express how much I adore #Batmanuniverse by @BRIANMBENDIS ! Seriously, this comic never fails in bringi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @SmarmyJerkface I saw this movie over at TIFF a couple months back. It was...something. 5 days ago
- RT @getFANDOM: 'Rick and Morty' x 'Death Stranding' = 🤯 (via @KojiProNetwork) https://t.co/V3QHQ7yw05 1 week ago
- Happy Birthday, #Godzilla ! Here's to another 65 years! #Godzilla65 https://t.co/68ZP8IJDKc 1 week ago