It’s been announced! Meet your new Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: Tom Holland! 19 years old, the English actor was hired today to be everyone’s favorite web-slinger! Frankly, I think he manages to look the part, out of the various pictures of him I’ve seen, and I have utter confidence when it comes to Marvel Studios and their casting choices. Following in the footsteps of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, Holland is scheduled to appear as Spider-Man in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War. With the agreement made between Marvel and Sony, he’s going to be in a bunch more films, and if Marvel can turn the Guardians of the Galaxy into a major franchise, I believe in their decision. I say that because we’ve had a couple lackluster Spider-Man films as of late, but this time Sony is not alone, and hopefully Spidey will get injected with some much-needed Marvel flavoring.
- 80,527 hits
- Whatever else might happen today, all I care about is that I can finally watch season 2 of #CobraKai !!! Feel like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: First she fell to Earth, now she defends it. Happy #EarthDay from the Doctor! #DoctorWho https://t.co/e9F14nF2KV 2 days ago
- @greysonchance https://t.co/VAeLAvTxkQ 5 days ago
- @Demonpuppy As did I! https://t.co/2U7NCZVTYa 2 weeks ago
- @Demonpuppy Just don’t tell Chi-Chi! 2 weeks ago