It’s been announced! Meet your new Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: Tom Holland! 19 years old, the English actor was hired today to be everyone’s favorite web-slinger! Frankly, I think he manages to look the part, out of the various pictures of him I’ve seen, and I have utter confidence when it comes to Marvel Studios and their casting choices. Following in the footsteps of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, Holland is scheduled to appear as Spider-Man in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War. With the agreement made between Marvel and Sony, he’s going to be in a bunch more films, and if Marvel can turn the Guardians of the Galaxy into a major franchise, I believe in their decision. I say that because we’ve had a couple lackluster Spider-Man films as of late, but this time Sony is not alone, and hopefully Spidey will get injected with some much-needed Marvel flavoring.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 18 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago