It’s been announced! Meet your new Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: Tom Holland! 19 years old, the English actor was hired today to be everyone’s favorite web-slinger! Frankly, I think he manages to look the part, out of the various pictures of him I’ve seen, and I have utter confidence when it comes to Marvel Studios and their casting choices. Following in the footsteps of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, Holland is scheduled to appear as Spider-Man in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War. With the agreement made between Marvel and Sony, he’s going to be in a bunch more films, and if Marvel can turn the Guardians of the Galaxy into a major franchise, I believe in their decision. I say that because we’ve had a couple lackluster Spider-Man films as of late, but this time Sony is not alone, and hopefully Spidey will get injected with some much-needed Marvel flavoring.
- 80,876 hits
- It’s gonna be an interesting #TIFF19 this year without having @RealChalamet in attendance or bringing a movie. And… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @RealChalamet Yesssss!!! I ready and waiting! 14 hours ago
- RT @RealChalamet: David Michôd’s THE KING https://t.co/9ckFqWB3zk 14 hours ago
- Saw the #BackstreetBoys DNA tour tonight in Boston and I’m telling you, it was everything I could’ve wanted! Myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @goingonajournie: this is a real ad that a real restaurant in mexico made https://t.co/WFCpy4WVcr 1 week ago