It’s been too long since we had a great dinosaur-themed movie. Thankfully, director Colin Trevorrow was kind enough to film one, with the results being nothing short of fantastic! When it comes to all things Jurassic World, my opinion is the following: if the kid in you is alive and well, then you’ll enjoy the heck out of it! There are critics trying to find the most inane reasons to hate on the latest in the Jurassic Park franchise; everything from how the raptors don’t have feathers to there being too much CGI. Clearly, they couldn’t find anything substantial to actually say. Regardless, that’s neither here or there, because what matters is that on the past five days, I’ve seen Jurassic World twice and adored it each time. My personal recommendation? Go see it. That is unless you don’t like awesome dinosaur-related things. You can read my review over at Bleeding Cool !
- 80,666 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago