It’s been too long since we had a great dinosaur-themed movie. Thankfully, director Colin Trevorrow was kind enough to film one, with the results being nothing short of fantastic! When it comes to all things Jurassic World, my opinion is the following: if the kid in you is alive and well, then you’ll enjoy the heck out of it! There are critics trying to find the most inane reasons to hate on the latest in the Jurassic Park franchise; everything from how the raptors don’t have feathers to there being too much CGI. Clearly, they couldn’t find anything substantial to actually say. Regardless, that’s neither here or there, because what matters is that on the past five days, I’ve seen Jurassic World twice and adored it each time. My personal recommendation? Go see it. That is unless you don’t like awesome dinosaur-related things. You can read my review over at Bleeding Cool !
- 81,317 hits
- After seeing @DerrenBrown and his Secret performance tonight, I’m more convinced than ever that, despite his remark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @AfroSenju hey! Thoughts on the new DBZ: Kakarot Goku vs Vegeta gameplay? Looks pretty awesome! 4 days ago
- Currently catching up on season 8 of #Arrow before watching #CrisisInfiniteEarths and holy smokes, season 8 is a ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Ok, MMPR/TMNT is like everything by @ThatRyanParrott , in that it maintains fantastic pacing, features excellent di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- , @alexdecampi all I can say is that even after 4 issues, #archie vs #predator II remains one of the most bonkers t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago