Or rather, Days of Future Shakespeare…starring Magneto. Which is something that actually sounds rather delightful. Anyway, the epic trailer for the new version of Shakespeare’s Macbeth, starring Michael Fassbender and directed by Justin Kurzel, was released today, and it’s a doozy! I’ve always believed that Shakespeare ought to be viewed, whether in movie form or via a play, rather than merely read. There are many ways to tell his stories; they makes loads more sense when seen. The literary nerd inside me is excited to see what Kurzel does with one of Shakespeare’s masterpieces.
- 81,317 hits
- After seeing @DerrenBrown and his Secret performance tonight, I’m more convinced than ever that, despite his remark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @AfroSenju hey! Thoughts on the new DBZ: Kakarot Goku vs Vegeta gameplay? Looks pretty awesome! 4 days ago
- Currently catching up on season 8 of #Arrow before watching #CrisisInfiniteEarths and holy smokes, season 8 is a ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Ok, MMPR/TMNT is like everything by @ThatRyanParrott , in that it maintains fantastic pacing, features excellent di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- , @alexdecampi all I can say is that even after 4 issues, #archie vs #predator II remains one of the most bonkers t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago