If you’re reading this, then you’re probably already aware of the 80s-themed renegade-cop movie. And at this point, if you’re still reading, my only question is why? Stop reading and get to watching! Featuring kung fu, Norse gods, mutants, Nazis, a ridiculous amount of explosions, and our kung-fu cop protagonist riding a T-Rex, the movie has it all. The epicness doesn’t end there however. What do you say to 80s legend David Hasselhoff singing/performing the film’s theme song? You say yes, please, and thank you! That’s what you say! Below is that particular jewel of a music video. I simply cannot express how happy Kung Fury makes me! I’m just glad their Kickstarter campaign was successful in raising $200 thousand. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have gotten this beautiful, beautiful movie.
- 79,945 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 10 minutes ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago