If you’re reading this, then you’re probably already aware of the 80s-themed renegade-cop movie. And at this point, if you’re still reading, my only question is why? Stop reading and get to watching! Featuring kung fu, Norse gods, mutants, Nazis, a ridiculous amount of explosions, and our kung-fu cop protagonist riding a T-Rex, the movie has it all. The epicness doesn’t end there however. What do you say to 80s legend David Hasselhoff singing/performing the film’s theme song? You say yes, please, and thank you! That’s what you say! Below is that particular jewel of a music video. I simply cannot express how happy Kung Fury makes me! I’m just glad their Kickstarter campaign was successful in raising $200 thousand. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have gotten this beautiful, beautiful movie.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago