If you’re reading this, then you’re probably already aware of the 80s-themed renegade-cop movie. And at this point, if you’re still reading, my only question is why? Stop reading and get to watching! Featuring kung fu, Norse gods, mutants, Nazis, a ridiculous amount of explosions, and our kung-fu cop protagonist riding a T-Rex, the movie has it all. The epicness doesn’t end there however. What do you say to 80s legend David Hasselhoff singing/performing the film’s theme song? You say yes, please, and thank you! That’s what you say! Below is that particular jewel of a music video. I simply cannot express how happy Kung Fury makes me! I’m just glad their Kickstarter campaign was successful in raising $200 thousand. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have gotten this beautiful, beautiful movie.
- 80,619 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago