If you’re reading this, then you’re probably already aware of the 80s-themed renegade-cop movie. And at this point, if you’re still reading, my only question is why? Stop reading and get to watching! Featuring kung fu, Norse gods, mutants, Nazis, a ridiculous amount of explosions, and our kung-fu cop protagonist riding a T-Rex, the movie has it all. The epicness doesn’t end there however. What do you say to 80s legend David Hasselhoff singing/performing the film’s theme song? You say yes, please, and thank you! That’s what you say! Below is that particular jewel of a music video. I simply cannot express how happy Kung Fury makes me! I’m just glad their Kickstarter campaign was successful in raising $200 thousand. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have gotten this beautiful, beautiful movie.
- 81,262 hits
- RT @DCComics: Thank you for saving the world. #VeteransDay https://t.co/VDpdTsYu5F 1 day ago
- words can’t express how much I adore #Batmanuniverse by @BRIANMBENDIS ! Seriously, this comic never fails in bringi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @SmarmyJerkface I saw this movie over at TIFF a couple months back. It was...something. 5 days ago
- RT @getFANDOM: 'Rick and Morty' x 'Death Stranding' = 🤯 (via @KojiProNetwork) https://t.co/V3QHQ7yw05 1 week ago
- Happy Birthday, #Godzilla ! Here's to another 65 years! #Godzilla65 https://t.co/68ZP8IJDKc 1 week ago