If asked to summarize my feelings about the new Point Break trailer, I would frown and say “eh!” At this point Hollywood is just remaking anything and everything they can get their hands on. Clearly, the new Point Break is trying to ride the coattails of movies like the Fast and Furious franchise, and doing away with the 90s-era pizazz that made the original film exceptionally memorable. All things considered, the new Point Break looks rather generic and unenthusiastic. The original Point Break is nothing short of a modern classic, especially in the action/bromance genre. What Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves shared was nothing short of magical. I could write an entire essay on the original, but I won’t. All I know is the trailer lacks a frightening amount of Keanu, Swayze, and of course, Gary Busey.
- 80,876 hits
- It’s gonna be an interesting #TIFF19 this year without having @RealChalamet in attendance or bringing a movie. And… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @RealChalamet Yesssss!!! I ready and waiting! 15 hours ago
- RT @RealChalamet: David Michôd’s THE KING https://t.co/9ckFqWB3zk 15 hours ago
- Saw the #BackstreetBoys DNA tour tonight in Boston and I’m telling you, it was everything I could’ve wanted! Myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @goingonajournie: this is a real ad that a real restaurant in mexico made https://t.co/WFCpy4WVcr 1 week ago