If asked to summarize my feelings about the new Point Break trailer, I would frown and say “eh!” At this point Hollywood is just remaking anything and everything they can get their hands on. Clearly, the new Point Break is trying to ride the coattails of movies like the Fast and Furious franchise, and doing away with the 90s-era pizazz that made the original film exceptionally memorable. All things considered, the new Point Break looks rather generic and unenthusiastic. The original Point Break is nothing short of a modern classic, especially in the action/bromance genre. What Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves shared was nothing short of magical. I could write an entire essay on the original, but I won’t. All I know is the trailer lacks a frightening amount of Keanu, Swayze, and of course, Gary Busey.
- 81,281 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Happy birthday to this awesome guy! Be sure to share some love w/ @TymeHunter! https://t.co/oRrg5U3adv 3 days ago
- RT @KMMcCort: Love everything SW rn, but worth pointing out that a big reason we’re not seeing backlash is b/c none of this content puts us… 3 days ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SD_Comic_Con Yesssss! Can’t wait to see ya again!! 4 days ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SD_Comic_Con Do you have badges yet? 4 days ago
- When it comes to trying to get badges to #sdcc during #OPENREG2020 , teamwork is pretty helpful! Happy that my tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago