If asked to summarize my feelings about the new Point Break trailer, I would frown and say “eh!” At this point Hollywood is just remaking anything and everything they can get their hands on. Clearly, the new Point Break is trying to ride the coattails of movies like the Fast and Furious franchise, and doing away with the 90s-era pizazz that made the original film exceptionally memorable. All things considered, the new Point Break looks rather generic and unenthusiastic. The original Point Break is nothing short of a modern classic, especially in the action/bromance genre. What Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves shared was nothing short of magical. I could write an entire essay on the original, but I won’t. All I know is the trailer lacks a frightening amount of Keanu, Swayze, and of course, Gary Busey.
- 80,132 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 3 days ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 3 days ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 1 week ago