If asked to summarize my feelings about the new Point Break trailer, I would frown and say “eh!” At this point Hollywood is just remaking anything and everything they can get their hands on. Clearly, the new Point Break is trying to ride the coattails of movies like the Fast and Furious franchise, and doing away with the 90s-era pizazz that made the original film exceptionally memorable. All things considered, the new Point Break looks rather generic and unenthusiastic. The original Point Break is nothing short of a modern classic, especially in the action/bromance genre. What Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves shared was nothing short of magical. I could write an entire essay on the original, but I won’t. All I know is the trailer lacks a frightening amount of Keanu, Swayze, and of course, Gary Busey.
- 81,752 hits
- @JordanBiochem Interestingly enough, I just read the non-fiction book “Black Death at the Golden Gate” about how th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @TomTaylorMade @Ben_Abernathy @rainberedo No spoilers for me! I’m waiting to hold the comic in my hands to find out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FelixComicArt: THOR #5 p.4-5 original art double page splash by @NicKlein...SOLD! Thor vs. Galactus! This issue was CRAZY! We’ve sold w… 5 days ago
- @FelixComicArt @NicKlein Wow! What time did it go on sale? I was on the site for most of the day today waiting for pages to drop! 5 days ago
- RT @MarkMcKenna419: Finished! Love the Booth collabs! Hope you do too! #xmen #Onslaught #MarvelComics #Marvel #Wolverine @Demonpuppy @TymeH… 5 days ago