If asked to summarize my feelings about the new Point Break trailer, I would frown and say “eh!” At this point Hollywood is just remaking anything and everything they can get their hands on. Clearly, the new Point Break is trying to ride the coattails of movies like the Fast and Furious franchise, and doing away with the 90s-era pizazz that made the original film exceptionally memorable. All things considered, the new Point Break looks rather generic and unenthusiastic. The original Point Break is nothing short of a modern classic, especially in the action/bromance genre. What Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves shared was nothing short of magical. I could write an entire essay on the original, but I won’t. All I know is the trailer lacks a frightening amount of Keanu, Swayze, and of course, Gary Busey.
- 78,837 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 23 hours ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 23 hours ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago
- A Dark Supergirl (Figure) Is Flying Into SDCC cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/a-d… https://t.co/HhWjR3vAQc 2 days ago