But without actual gameplay. Anyway, Ubisoft released the trailer for their new Assassin’s Creed game, this time taking place in the slums of 19th Century London. I have to say, they keep churning out these games faster than I can play them. The trailer is about what you’d expect, and for diehard fans of the series, I think you’ll like what you see.
- 81,752 hits
- @JordanBiochem Interestingly enough, I just read the non-fiction book “Black Death at the Golden Gate” about how th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @TomTaylorMade @Ben_Abernathy @rainberedo No spoilers for me! I’m waiting to hold the comic in my hands to find out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FelixComicArt: THOR #5 p.4-5 original art double page splash by @NicKlein...SOLD! Thor vs. Galactus! This issue was CRAZY! We’ve sold w… 5 days ago
- @FelixComicArt @NicKlein Wow! What time did it go on sale? I was on the site for most of the day today waiting for pages to drop! 5 days ago
- RT @MarkMcKenna419: Finished! Love the Booth collabs! Hope you do too! #xmen #Onslaught #MarvelComics #Marvel #Wolverine @Demonpuppy @TymeH… 5 days ago