But without actual gameplay. Anyway, Ubisoft released the trailer for their new Assassin’s Creed game, this time taking place in the slums of 19th Century London. I have to say, they keep churning out these games faster than I can play them. The trailer is about what you’d expect, and for diehard fans of the series, I think you’ll like what you see.
- 79,501 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago