But without actual gameplay. Anyway, Ubisoft released the trailer for their new Assassin’s Creed game, this time taking place in the slums of 19th Century London. I have to say, they keep churning out these games faster than I can play them. The trailer is about what you’d expect, and for diehard fans of the series, I think you’ll like what you see.
- 80,665 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago