But without actual gameplay. Anyway, Ubisoft released the trailer for their new Assassin’s Creed game, this time taking place in the slums of 19th Century London. I have to say, they keep churning out these games faster than I can play them. The trailer is about what you’d expect, and for diehard fans of the series, I think you’ll like what you see.
- 81,317 hits
- After seeing @DerrenBrown and his Secret performance tonight, I’m more convinced than ever that, despite his remark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @AfroSenju hey! Thoughts on the new DBZ: Kakarot Goku vs Vegeta gameplay? Looks pretty awesome! 4 days ago
- Currently catching up on season 8 of #Arrow before watching #CrisisInfiniteEarths and holy smokes, season 8 is a ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Ok, MMPR/TMNT is like everything by @ThatRyanParrott , in that it maintains fantastic pacing, features excellent di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- , @alexdecampi all I can say is that even after 4 issues, #archie vs #predator II remains one of the most bonkers t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago