Another TV show, again brought to you by none other than FOX. Let me begin by saying that I have not read the comic Lucifer is based on, but if it’s anywhere near as good as its entertainingly snarky TV counterpart, then we’re good to go! Based on characters created by the legendary Neil Gaiman, Mike Dringenberg, and Sam Keith for DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, I don’t think you need me to tell you the plot. The title says it all, though there is an amusing twist; namely, Lucifer abandoning Hell and going to hang out in Los Angeles. Oh the shenanigans that will, presumably, unfold. Lucifer comes out in 2016.
- 80,132 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 3 days ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 3 days ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 1 week ago