Another TV show, again brought to you by none other than FOX. Let me begin by saying that I have not read the comic Lucifer is based on, but if it’s anywhere near as good as its entertainingly snarky TV counterpart, then we’re good to go! Based on characters created by the legendary Neil Gaiman, Mike Dringenberg, and Sam Keith for DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, I don’t think you need me to tell you the plot. The title says it all, though there is an amusing twist; namely, Lucifer abandoning Hell and going to hang out in Los Angeles. Oh the shenanigans that will, presumably, unfold. Lucifer comes out in 2016.
- 81,747 hits
- RT @MarkMcKenna419: Finished! Love the Booth collabs! Hope you do too! #xmen #Onslaught #MarvelComics #Marvel #Wolverine @Demonpuppy @TymeH… 11 hours ago
- @JordanBiochem To be fair, I’ve forgotten both the month and day of the week countless times at this point! 1 day ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy Beautiful!!!!!! 1 day ago
- RT @MarkMcKenna419: WIP XMen v Onslaught over @Demonpuppy #Xmen #JeanGrey #mutants #Marvel #marvelcomics @TymeHunter https://t.co/aQbsgHo6Ez 1 day ago
- @Demonpuppy https://t.co/Aat6gxXuYe 3 days ago