Do you trust robots? If you answered yes, then after watching Ex Machina, it’s likely you’ll change your opinion. A wonderful science-fiction movie in an era where sci-fi has gotten steadily replaced by superhero films, if you have any desire to see something that’ll ensure you have a philosophical conversation following your viewing, then watch it. You can check my review over at Bleeding Cool .
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago