Do you trust robots? If you answered yes, then after watching Ex Machina, it’s likely you’ll change your opinion. A wonderful science-fiction movie in an era where sci-fi has gotten steadily replaced by superhero films, if you have any desire to see something that’ll ensure you have a philosophical conversation following your viewing, then watch it. You can check my review over at Bleeding Cool .
- 80,876 hits
- It’s gonna be an interesting #TIFF19 this year without having @RealChalamet in attendance or bringing a movie. And… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @RealChalamet Yesssss!!! I ready and waiting! 15 hours ago
- RT @RealChalamet: David Michôd’s THE KING https://t.co/9ckFqWB3zk 15 hours ago
- Saw the #BackstreetBoys DNA tour tonight in Boston and I’m telling you, it was everything I could’ve wanted! Myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @goingonajournie: this is a real ad that a real restaurant in mexico made https://t.co/WFCpy4WVcr 1 week ago