Do you trust robots? If you answered yes, then after watching Ex Machina, it’s likely you’ll change your opinion. A wonderful science-fiction movie in an era where sci-fi has gotten steadily replaced by superhero films, if you have any desire to see something that’ll ensure you have a philosophical conversation following your viewing, then watch it. You can check my review over at Bleeding Cool .
- 81,262 hits
- RT @DCComics: Thank you for saving the world. #VeteransDay https://t.co/VDpdTsYu5F 1 day ago
- words can’t express how much I adore #Batmanuniverse by @BRIANMBENDIS ! Seriously, this comic never fails in bringi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @SmarmyJerkface I saw this movie over at TIFF a couple months back. It was...something. 5 days ago
- RT @getFANDOM: 'Rick and Morty' x 'Death Stranding' = 🤯 (via @KojiProNetwork) https://t.co/V3QHQ7yw05 1 week ago
- Happy Birthday, #Godzilla ! Here's to another 65 years! #Godzilla65 https://t.co/68ZP8IJDKc 1 week ago