Okay, this time around I’m impressed. As opposed to the mildly lackluster teaser that came out a while back, we actually get to see some interesting footage in the latest Fantastic Four trailer. While by no means overly epic, it finally looks like we can worry a little less. With full-on appearances by the Thing and Doctor Doom, I actually think this latest reboot might succeed where its predecessors failed.
- 80,611 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago