Okay, this time around I’m impressed. As opposed to the mildly lackluster teaser that came out a while back, we actually get to see some interesting footage in the latest Fantastic Four trailer. While by no means overly epic, it finally looks like we can worry a little less. With full-on appearances by the Thing and Doctor Doom, I actually think this latest reboot might succeed where its predecessors failed.
- 80,801 hits
- Unable to resist the call of #Supernatural , I’ve found myself in the #hallh line yet again! Let’s go!!!! @cw_spn #SDCC19 #SDCC 41 minutes ago
- Dear Wayward Sons a.k.a. @JensenAckles and @jarpad , all I’m saying is that a surprise visit to the #HallHLine woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Greetings @mishacollins , it’s the heat of the moment and us lowly fans are hoping for a surprise visit in line in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @Kimmiekat2013: Hey @mishacollins If you don't bring donuts to the Hall H line, then was it even COMIC-CON!!! #SPNFamily #IWantDonuts #A… 9 hours ago
- RT @IGN: Marvel Studios Phase Four 🤩 https://t.co/Pa7eTJXt4d 9 hours ago