Probably not, but the above video does propose an interesting question: do you want Freddie Highmore as Spider-Man? Interviewed over at IGN yesterday, Highmore pretty much stated that while he’d love to play the role, it’s news to him that people are asking that he don the Spidey mantle. With already one notch under his belt in playing the infamous Norman Bates, and he does so splendidly, who knows, maybe we’ll see Freddie suit up in spandex and fight crime at some point.
- 80,802 hits
- Unable to resist the call of #Supernatural , I’ve found myself in the #hallh line yet again! Let’s go!!!! @cw_spn #SDCC19 #SDCC 1 hour ago
- Dear Wayward Sons a.k.a. @JensenAckles and @jarpad , all I’m saying is that a surprise visit to the #HallHLine woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Greetings @mishacollins , it’s the heat of the moment and us lowly fans are hoping for a surprise visit in line in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @Kimmiekat2013: Hey @mishacollins If you don't bring donuts to the Hall H line, then was it even COMIC-CON!!! #SPNFamily #IWantDonuts #A… 10 hours ago
- RT @IGN: Marvel Studios Phase Four 🤩 https://t.co/Pa7eTJXt4d 10 hours ago