Have you ever wanted a gritty Power Rangers movie? Well then you’re in luck! Joseph Kahn, the director of the 2004 movie Torque, and Adi Shankar, one of the producers behind Dredd, teamed-up to create this excellent Power Rangers fan film! Taking place in a dystopian future where the machine empire has won, Katee Sackhoff plays an adult Kimberly held captive by a now evil Rocky, played by James Van Der Beek of all people, trying to trap a certain Tommy Oliver. I have to say, as gritty reimaginings go, Kahn’s Power/Rangers takes the cake. With fan-favorite Rangers dying left and right, and gruesomely at that, and swearing aplenty accompanied by the occasional hooker, I don’t think anyone saw this coming. Though frankly, I’m just happy it’s here!
- 79,945 hits
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago
- RT @robertvenditti: Happy #HawkmanDay! Today is all about the love for one of the greatest characters in comic book history. Woke this morn… 3 days ago