Not even having the courtesy to add a “The” to the beginning of the title, which would make a lot more sense n my opinion, is just the first of many problems in Seventh Son. I love fantasy movies as much as the next guy, but sometimes there’s no saving an abhorrent film that might as well be a made-for-TV movie. Anyway, check out my review on Bleeding Cool .
- 80,612 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago