Not even having the courtesy to add a “The” to the beginning of the title, which would make a lot more sense n my opinion, is just the first of many problems in Seventh Son. I love fantasy movies as much as the next guy, but sometimes there’s no saving an abhorrent film that might as well be a made-for-TV movie. Anyway, check out my review on Bleeding Cool .
- 81,450 hits
- RT @Marvel: Headed to #C2E2? Check out the exclusive Marvel merch available at the convention! bit.ly/2VnAQj6 1 day ago
- @therealmadeline Looks like I’ll have to watch it! 6 days ago
- @therealmadeline I just wanna know what movie that gif is from! 6 days ago
- Hey @ThatRyanParrott , any word as to whether there will ever be a Go Go Power Rangers omnibus? Anyway, something t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- On a similar note, are we gonna see anymore of #calkestis is the Star Wars universe? Comics, books, audio stories,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago