Not even having the courtesy to add a “The” to the beginning of the title, which would make a lot more sense n my opinion, is just the first of many problems in Seventh Son. I love fantasy movies as much as the next guy, but sometimes there’s no saving an abhorrent film that might as well be a made-for-TV movie. Anyway, check out my review on Bleeding Cool .
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago