Not even having the courtesy to add a “The” to the beginning of the title, which would make a lot more sense n my opinion, is just the first of many problems in Seventh Son. I love fantasy movies as much as the next guy, but sometimes there’s no saving an abhorrent film that might as well be a made-for-TV movie. Anyway, check out my review on Bleeding Cool .
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago