Not even having the courtesy to add a “The” to the beginning of the title, which would make a lot more sense n my opinion, is just the first of many problems in Seventh Son. I love fantasy movies as much as the next guy, but sometimes there’s no saving an abhorrent film that might as well be a made-for-TV movie. Anyway, check out my review on Bleeding Cool .
- 79,945 hits
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago
- RT @robertvenditti: Happy #HawkmanDay! Today is all about the love for one of the greatest characters in comic book history. Woke this morn… 3 days ago