You like time-travel movies? Well odds are you’ll have your fill of problems with this one. With plot holes and general confusion running rampant, Project Almanac uses the “found footage” style of filmmaking to come up with a rather disappointing, and oftentimes frustrating, movie. You can see my entire review over at Bleeding Cool .
- 81,874 hits
- @Gregory_Austin Happy Birthday! Best-looking 28 year old out there!!! 😜😜 1 week ago
- Happy #SpiderManDay everyone! Celebrate the one and only friendly, neighborhood web-slinger! #Marvel https://t.co/2Uv9L4YC84 1 week ago
- @MondoNews @PhantomCityCrtv @oliverbarrett @mattryantobin Not sure how it happens that I make it through PayPal and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Sitting down to check out the #NewMutantsComicConAtHome panel! I hear it was awesome! Also trying to be part of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @JordanBiochem Well, you probably CAN, but you shouldn't! 3 weeks ago