I’m probably not the first person to, having watched the trailer, come out the other end and be intrigued. Not as horrifying-looking as many thought it would be, I’m now willing to give Fantastic Four a chance. I did notice that despite this being a movie about superheroes, the trailer tries to distance itself by leaps and bound from any mention or indication of the word “superhero”.
- 81,391 hits
- While it hasn’t gotten a lot of press, #Underwater is a joyride of a creature-feature film! If you like genre films… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CraigRMacD @DoctorWho_BBCA Haha yeah, I remember that time, but at least it was an explanation of some sort. Last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Sleepyingb @DoctorWho_BBCA Hmm, I always thought the John Simm Master was before Missy 🤔 2 weeks ago
- I just want someone to tell me how the Master is alive after he killed herself last time we saw him on screen!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Sci_Phile: If you overlaid what’s happening in Australia right now on the US https://t.co/I3LQPT8rh1 2 weeks ago