I’m probably not the first person to, having watched the trailer, come out the other end and be intrigued. Not as horrifying-looking as many thought it would be, I’m now willing to give Fantastic Four a chance. I did notice that despite this being a movie about superheroes, the trailer tries to distance itself by leaps and bound from any mention or indication of the word “superhero”.
- 80,802 hits
- Unable to resist the call of #Supernatural , I’ve found myself in the #hallh line yet again! Let’s go!!!! @cw_spn #SDCC19 #SDCC 1 hour ago
- Dear Wayward Sons a.k.a. @JensenAckles and @jarpad , all I’m saying is that a surprise visit to the #HallHLine woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Greetings @mishacollins , it’s the heat of the moment and us lowly fans are hoping for a surprise visit in line in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @Kimmiekat2013: Hey @mishacollins If you don't bring donuts to the Hall H line, then was it even COMIC-CON!!! #SPNFamily #IWantDonuts #A… 10 hours ago
- RT @IGN: Marvel Studios Phase Four 🤩 https://t.co/Pa7eTJXt4d 10 hours ago