Marvel’s Jessica Jones Netflix series has found its villain in David Tennant. The Doctor Who alum will go from the charming and kindly 10th Doctor that we all know and love, to the vile and positively horrible Purple Man, that absolutely no one loves. This is marvelous news, both for the show and Tennant fans in general. It’s going to be a real mind bender watching a fan favorite actor go from good to bad in such a dramatic fashion. Considering how Purple Man’s powers revolve around mind control, both on the physical and emotional level, we’re probably going to lovingly dislike Mr. Tennant as he chews up the screen and manipulates heroes in horrible ways.
- 81,857 hits
- @Gregory_Austin Happy Birthday! Best-looking 28 year old out there!!! 😜😜 1 week ago
- Happy #SpiderManDay everyone! Celebrate the one and only friendly, neighborhood web-slinger! #Marvel https://t.co/2Uv9L4YC84 1 week ago
- @MondoNews @PhantomCityCrtv @oliverbarrett @mattryantobin Not sure how it happens that I make it through PayPal and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Sitting down to check out the #NewMutantsComicConAtHome panel! I hear it was awesome! Also trying to be part of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @JordanBiochem Well, you probably CAN, but you shouldn't! 2 weeks ago