Marvel’s Jessica Jones Netflix series has found its villain in David Tennant. The Doctor Who alum will go from the charming and kindly 10th Doctor that we all know and love, to the vile and positively horrible Purple Man, that absolutely no one loves. This is marvelous news, both for the show and Tennant fans in general. It’s going to be a real mind bender watching a fan favorite actor go from good to bad in such a dramatic fashion. Considering how Purple Man’s powers revolve around mind control, both on the physical and emotional level, we’re probably going to lovingly dislike Mr. Tennant as he chews up the screen and manipulates heroes in horrible ways.
- 79,945 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 49 minutes ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 1 day ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago