Marvel’s Jessica Jones Netflix series has found its villain in David Tennant. The Doctor Who alum will go from the charming and kindly 10th Doctor that we all know and love, to the vile and positively horrible Purple Man, that absolutely no one loves. This is marvelous news, both for the show and Tennant fans in general. It’s going to be a real mind bender watching a fan favorite actor go from good to bad in such a dramatic fashion. Considering how Purple Man’s powers revolve around mind control, both on the physical and emotional level, we’re probably going to lovingly dislike Mr. Tennant as he chews up the screen and manipulates heroes in horrible ways.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago