Marvel’s Jessica Jones Netflix series has found its villain in David Tennant. The Doctor Who alum will go from the charming and kindly 10th Doctor that we all know and love, to the vile and positively horrible Purple Man, that absolutely no one loves. This is marvelous news, both for the show and Tennant fans in general. It’s going to be a real mind bender watching a fan favorite actor go from good to bad in such a dramatic fashion. Considering how Purple Man’s powers revolve around mind control, both on the physical and emotional level, we’re probably going to lovingly dislike Mr. Tennant as he chews up the screen and manipulates heroes in horrible ways.
- 80,619 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago