Marvel was kind enough to release the latest Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer last night and golly gee, what a trailer! While definitely more character-driven, rather than showcasing any huge moments, minus Iron Man vs. Hulk, the new teaser has set the Internet ablaze. People are speculating left and right over who is this and what is that, with some intriguing theories surfacing. Suffice to say, except for those odd few who don’t go to movies, everyone and their brother will be seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- 81,391 hits
- While it hasn’t gotten a lot of press, #Underwater is a joyride of a creature-feature film! If you like genre films… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CraigRMacD @DoctorWho_BBCA Haha yeah, I remember that time, but at least it was an explanation of some sort. Last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Sleepyingb @DoctorWho_BBCA Hmm, I always thought the John Simm Master was before Missy 🤔 2 weeks ago
- I just want someone to tell me how the Master is alive after he killed herself last time we saw him on screen!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Sci_Phile: If you overlaid what’s happening in Australia right now on the US https://t.co/I3LQPT8rh1 2 weeks ago