Marvel was kind enough to release the latest Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer last night and golly gee, what a trailer! While definitely more character-driven, rather than showcasing any huge moments, minus Iron Man vs. Hulk, the new teaser has set the Internet ablaze. People are speculating left and right over who is this and what is that, with some intriguing theories surfacing. Suffice to say, except for those odd few who don’t go to movies, everyone and their brother will be seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- 80,802 hits
- Unable to resist the call of #Supernatural , I’ve found myself in the #hallh line yet again! Let’s go!!!! @cw_spn #SDCC19 #SDCC 1 hour ago
- Dear Wayward Sons a.k.a. @JensenAckles and @jarpad , all I’m saying is that a surprise visit to the #HallHLine woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Greetings @mishacollins , it’s the heat of the moment and us lowly fans are hoping for a surprise visit in line in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @Kimmiekat2013: Hey @mishacollins If you don't bring donuts to the Hall H line, then was it even COMIC-CON!!! #SPNFamily #IWantDonuts #A… 10 hours ago
- RT @IGN: Marvel Studios Phase Four 🤩 https://t.co/Pa7eTJXt4d 10 hours ago