I’m impressed. Here I was thinking this would be a Terminator movie full of teenage angst and melodrama. I couldn’t have been more wrong. The trailer is downright impressive and despite all the naysaying over the Internet, and I did a wee bit myself, I’m thrilled by what I just saw! Arnold is back, the time travel is convoluted and insane and the action is incredible! Yet at this point, there are so many Terminator timelines that I have to imagine the screenwriters just said, “Hell with it,” and wrote their own story. Regardless, I can’t wait until the movie comes out and I’m sure I’m not the only that just saw the trailer and exclaimed, “Wow!” I think we have a good Terminator movie here, people!
- 80,527 hits
- Whatever else might happen today, all I care about is that I can finally watch season 2 of #CobraKai !!! Feel like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: First she fell to Earth, now she defends it. Happy #EarthDay from the Doctor! #DoctorWho https://t.co/e9F14nF2KV 2 days ago
- @greysonchance https://t.co/VAeLAvTxkQ 5 days ago
- @Demonpuppy As did I! https://t.co/2U7NCZVTYa 2 weeks ago
- @Demonpuppy Just don’t tell Chi-Chi! 2 weeks ago