I’m impressed. Here I was thinking this would be a Terminator movie full of teenage angst and melodrama. I couldn’t have been more wrong. The trailer is downright impressive and despite all the naysaying over the Internet, and I did a wee bit myself, I’m thrilled by what I just saw! Arnold is back, the time travel is convoluted and insane and the action is incredible! Yet at this point, there are so many Terminator timelines that I have to imagine the screenwriters just said, “Hell with it,” and wrote their own story. Regardless, I can’t wait until the movie comes out and I’m sure I’m not the only that just saw the trailer and exclaimed, “Wow!” I think we have a good Terminator movie here, people!
- 81,317 hits
- After seeing @DerrenBrown and his Secret performance tonight, I’m more convinced than ever that, despite his remark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @AfroSenju hey! Thoughts on the new DBZ: Kakarot Goku vs Vegeta gameplay? Looks pretty awesome! 4 days ago
- Currently catching up on season 8 of #Arrow before watching #CrisisInfiniteEarths and holy smokes, season 8 is a ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Ok, MMPR/TMNT is like everything by @ThatRyanParrott , in that it maintains fantastic pacing, features excellent di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- , @alexdecampi all I can say is that even after 4 issues, #archie vs #predator II remains one of the most bonkers t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago