I’m impressed. Here I was thinking this would be a Terminator movie full of teenage angst and melodrama. I couldn’t have been more wrong. The trailer is downright impressive and despite all the naysaying over the Internet, and I did a wee bit myself, I’m thrilled by what I just saw! Arnold is back, the time travel is convoluted and insane and the action is incredible! Yet at this point, there are so many Terminator timelines that I have to imagine the screenwriters just said, “Hell with it,” and wrote their own story. Regardless, I can’t wait until the movie comes out and I’m sure I’m not the only that just saw the trailer and exclaimed, “Wow!” I think we have a good Terminator movie here, people!
- 79,786 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 2 days ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 2 days ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 3 days ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago