You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 80,876 hits
- It’s gonna be an interesting #TIFF19 this year without having @RealChalamet in attendance or bringing a movie. And… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @RealChalamet Yesssss!!! I ready and waiting! 14 hours ago
- RT @RealChalamet: David Michôd’s THE KING https://t.co/9ckFqWB3zk 14 hours ago
- Saw the #BackstreetBoys DNA tour tonight in Boston and I’m telling you, it was everything I could’ve wanted! Myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @goingonajournie: this is a real ad that a real restaurant in mexico made https://t.co/WFCpy4WVcr 1 week ago