You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 80,802 hits
- Something is happening in the #HallH tents!!! I think some #Supernatural actors are coming to say hi to folks :) @cw_spn 10 minutes ago
- @SeeingNight @ParksAndCons Unfortunately I don’t have it anymore; I eventually traded for Supernatural 15 minutes ago
- Unable to resist the call of #Supernatural , I’ve found myself in the #hallh line yet again! Let’s go!!!! @cw_spn #SDCC19 #SDCC 1 hour ago
- Dear Wayward Sons a.k.a. @JensenAckles and @jarpad , all I’m saying is that a surprise visit to the #HallHLine woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Greetings @mishacollins , it’s the heat of the moment and us lowly fans are hoping for a surprise visit in line in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago