You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 80,132 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 3 days ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 3 days ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 1 week ago