You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 81,262 hits
- RT @DCComics: Thank you for saving the world. #VeteransDay https://t.co/VDpdTsYu5F 1 day ago
- words can’t express how much I adore #Batmanuniverse by @BRIANMBENDIS ! Seriously, this comic never fails in bringi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @SmarmyJerkface I saw this movie over at TIFF a couple months back. It was...something. 5 days ago
- RT @getFANDOM: 'Rick and Morty' x 'Death Stranding' = 🤯 (via @KojiProNetwork) https://t.co/V3QHQ7yw05 1 week ago
- Happy Birthday, #Godzilla ! Here's to another 65 years! #Godzilla65 https://t.co/68ZP8IJDKc 1 week ago