You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 80,430 hits
- ‘One-Punch Man’ Season 2 Trailer Is Here cozmicventures.com/2019/03/20/one… https://t.co/GRTFwm6ncy 1 day ago
- The Season 3 ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer Is Upon Us youtube.com/watch?v=YEG3bm… cozmicventures.com/2019/03/20/the… 1 day ago
- @greysonchance @lapride The world is not ready! Congratulations!!! 🙂🙂 2 days ago
- @NinianDoff My pleasure! Thanks for a movie that hits all the right notes and feels like it was made for me! 4 days ago
- Unquestionably my favorite movie of #SXSW19 , I’m thrilled to see that #BoyzInTheWood by @NinianDoff , won the Midn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago