You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago