You could not pay me enough money to go visit a island/amusement park with the name “Jurassic” in it. I’m surprised by two things. 1. No one seems particularly concerned by the fact that DINOSAURS are running around them and 2. EVERYONE is surprised when said dinosaurs decide to snack on everyone in sight. I like the idea of a hybrid, Frankenstein-esque dinosaur, that somehow even puts raptors to shame, but I’m annoyed that out of the entire island, Chris Pratt has to be the voice of reason; the only single person who is afraid something might go wrong. Silly, scientists, you’d think they’d have learned by now. Apparently not. Anyway, I’m pumped, so I’ll definitely be checking out Jurassic World come opening day.
- 78,837 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 23 hours ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 23 hours ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago
- A Dark Supergirl (Figure) Is Flying Into SDCC cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/a-d… https://t.co/HhWjR3vAQc 2 days ago