Well, well, I did not see this coming. The January issue of the Shueisha’s V Jump magazine revealed the return of, arguably, Dragon Ball Z’s most iconic villain: Frieza. The magazine was also kind enough to tell us the name of the movie would be Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu, roughly translating to mean “resurrection”. Frieza won’t be the only baddie coming back, as the antagonist from the last DBZ movie will also be making an appearance. The movie will tell a completely new story about Frieza’s remaining soldiers arriving on Earth and using the dragon balls to revive said villain. Needless to say I’m intrigued to see how Frieza will stand up to the might of Super Saiyan God Goku, but that’s a subject matter for another time.
- 79,945 hits
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago
- RT @robertvenditti: Happy #HawkmanDay! Today is all about the love for one of the greatest characters in comic book history. Woke this morn… 3 days ago