Well, well, I did not see this coming. The January issue of the Shueisha’s V Jump magazine revealed the return of, arguably, Dragon Ball Z’s most iconic villain: Frieza. The magazine was also kind enough to tell us the name of the movie would be Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu, roughly translating to mean “resurrection”. Frieza won’t be the only baddie coming back, as the antagonist from the last DBZ movie will also be making an appearance. The movie will tell a completely new story about Frieza’s remaining soldiers arriving on Earth and using the dragon balls to revive said villain. Needless to say I’m intrigued to see how Frieza will stand up to the might of Super Saiyan God Goku, but that’s a subject matter for another time.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago