Well, well, I did not see this coming. The January issue of the Shueisha’s V Jump magazine revealed the return of, arguably, Dragon Ball Z’s most iconic villain: Frieza. The magazine was also kind enough to tell us the name of the movie would be Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu, roughly translating to mean “resurrection”. Frieza won’t be the only baddie coming back, as the antagonist from the last DBZ movie will also be making an appearance. The movie will tell a completely new story about Frieza’s remaining soldiers arriving on Earth and using the dragon balls to revive said villain. Needless to say I’m intrigued to see how Frieza will stand up to the might of Super Saiyan God Goku, but that’s a subject matter for another time.
- 80,619 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago