Marvel’s cinematic Sorcerer Supreme has finally been cast! Ever since Marvel mentioned a Doctor Strange movie was in the works, rumors have been flying around nonstop about who may or may not be playing the famed magician. Well, the wait is over and we now know that Sherlock’s Benedict Cumberbatch will be playing Doctor Stephen Strange! Cumberbatch is an excellent choice in my opinion; an extraordinarily talented actor all around, he completely master every role he takes on. Doctor Strange requires a certain air of gravitas and arrogant intelligence, and if you’ve seen Sherlock or Star Trek: Into Darkness, you know full well Cumberbatch can pull that off. Thank you, Marvel for making an excellent casting choice!
- 79,132 hits
- RT @PowerRangers: Celebrating 25 years of Power Rangers! Don’t miss a #PowerRangersSuperNinjaSteel Special! https://t.co/jjuoW5Zhf9 4 hours ago
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 1 day ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 2 days ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 2 days ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 2 days ago