Don’t ask me to coherently explain director Terry Gilliam’s latest film The Zero Theorem, otherwise I’ll just end up spouting gibberish. Known for spectacular movies like 12 Monkeys and Brazil, The Zero Theorem certainly looks like it popped out of Gilliam’s imagination. That is to say, I think it looks rather brilliant. It could be a flip of the coin, whether it ends up being brilliant or rubbish, but with Christoph Waltz playing the lead, trying to solve a, seemingly, meaningless equation, I’m confident The Zero Theorem will be a crowd pleaser. At the very least, it’ll leave some folks scratching their heads, completely confused by what they just saw, and I’m all for confusing audiences.
- 80,080 hits
- #ItTakesYouAway was not only a brilliantly surreal #DoctorWho episode, but it was just brilliant as a whole! Loved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio They’re going to a good home where they’ll be well taken care of 🙂 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio Uncanny 😁😁!!! 6 days ago
- @Demonpuppy Really though, I’ve been trying to hunt down comics featuring your work; that’s one title I have yet to sit down and enjoy! 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy Music to my ears! Just a couple months ago I also went out and bought a bunch of the original issues! 1 week ago