Hercules, starring none other than the awesomeness that is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, features said actor punching monsters. If that’s not enough to sell you on director Brett Ratner’s latest flick, I don’t know what is. Clearly, the movie decided to take a different approach to the classic myth, with Hercules’s Twelve Labors seemingly serving as a way to save the Earth from the gods’ vengeance. I’m not so sure that’s the version I was taught back as a child. Even so, I’m fairly certain Hercules will smash his way into our collective, and mortal, hearts.
- 78,941 hits
- RT @CuteEmergency: The first bark 😍 📹: thegoofygoofus https://t.co/OCiFXphGPG 13 hours ago
- Timothée Chalamet Is In Talks For New ‘Dune’ Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/tim… https://t.co/rm7SzcSPM3 14 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: #SDCC is so close!! You can visit us at booth #2229 to pick up exclusives, meet incredible creators and pros, and discover… 14 hours ago
- ‘Aquaman’ Is Surfing Into SDCC With A New Poster In Tow cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/aqu… https://t.co/OsCIWaYbfc 16 hours ago
- ‘Shazam!’ Summons Another Wonderfully Charming Image cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/sha… https://t.co/RtfG0b6Cfv 16 hours ago