Hercules, starring none other than the awesomeness that is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, features said actor punching monsters. If that’s not enough to sell you on director Brett Ratner’s latest flick, I don’t know what is. Clearly, the movie decided to take a different approach to the classic myth, with Hercules’s Twelve Labors seemingly serving as a way to save the Earth from the gods’ vengeance. I’m not so sure that’s the version I was taught back as a child. Even so, I’m fairly certain Hercules will smash his way into our collective, and mortal, hearts.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 19 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago