Hercules, starring none other than the awesomeness that is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, features said actor punching monsters. If that’s not enough to sell you on director Brett Ratner’s latest flick, I don’t know what is. Clearly, the movie decided to take a different approach to the classic myth, with Hercules’s Twelve Labors seemingly serving as a way to save the Earth from the gods’ vengeance. I’m not so sure that’s the version I was taught back as a child. Even so, I’m fairly certain Hercules will smash his way into our collective, and mortal, hearts.
- 80,666 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago