While I fail to feel strong emotional ties to the Transformer movie franchise, I will say that watching Optimus Prime ride a giant mechanized fire-breathing Tyrannosaurus Rex into battle is by far one of the most awesome and silly things to ever be seen on screen. The trailer showcases some new footage, but really, with three other Transformer movies preceding it, it’s almost as if we’ve seen it all. Having said that, I most likely will attend the opening night showing.
- 80,336 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 5 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 5 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 5 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 5 days ago