Sitting through the trailer, I found myself content with simply watching/listening to Kevin Spacey in all his video game glory, ranting about power and such. It’s a testament to the actor, how he’s able to transcend film and be just as awe-inspiring within the video game medium. The next COD, which will be called Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, looks like it’s taking place in the not-to-distant future, with groovy future weaponry. I mean, I’m a huge fan of the Call of Duty franchise, but Mr. Spacey’s involvement just pushed by fanboy geekiness into overdrive.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago