Sitting through the trailer, I found myself content with simply watching/listening to Kevin Spacey in all his video game glory, ranting about power and such. It’s a testament to the actor, how he’s able to transcend film and be just as awe-inspiring within the video game medium. The next COD, which will be called Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, looks like it’s taking place in the not-to-distant future, with groovy future weaponry. I mean, I’m a huge fan of the Call of Duty franchise, but Mr. Spacey’s involvement just pushed by fanboy geekiness into overdrive.
- 80,336 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 5 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 5 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 5 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 5 days ago