Sitting through the trailer, I found myself content with simply watching/listening to Kevin Spacey in all his video game glory, ranting about power and such. It’s a testament to the actor, how he’s able to transcend film and be just as awe-inspiring within the video game medium. The next COD, which will be called Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, looks like it’s taking place in the not-to-distant future, with groovy future weaponry. I mean, I’m a huge fan of the Call of Duty franchise, but Mr. Spacey’s involvement just pushed by fanboy geekiness into overdrive.
- 79,950 hits
- It’s snowing 🌨!!! Winter is finally, and truly, upon us here in Boston! #Boston 8 hours ago
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 1 day ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 2 days ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 3 days ago