The TMNT trailer has surfed its way to the Internet, and I have to say, it doesn’t look all bad. Yes, I’m sure diehard fans will provide ample complaints, chief among them Michael Bay and Megan Fox; why she’s in this movie I cannot figure. Beyond that, I’m impressed that I wasn’t absolutely revolted once I saw the trailer. If anything, I’m likely to check the movie out, if only because it caters to the 12-year old inside me.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago