The TMNT trailer has surfed its way to the Internet, and I have to say, it doesn’t look all bad. Yes, I’m sure diehard fans will provide ample complaints, chief among them Michael Bay and Megan Fox; why she’s in this movie I cannot figure. Beyond that, I’m impressed that I wasn’t absolutely revolted once I saw the trailer. If anything, I’m likely to check the movie out, if only because it caters to the 12-year old inside me.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago