Having never read the books, and with no knowledge whatsoever about the storyline, I can’t really offer more than an observational opinion. By all accounts, the trailer looks rather groovy, and i’ll probably end up seeing the movie. However, it seems the target demographic for movies nowadays is teenagers. We’ve been bogged down with tons of teen-books-to-movies; Twilight, The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Host, among others, and there seems to be no end in sight. What happened to the good old days when we would have movies like Casablanca, Pulp Fiction, and North By Northwest? Those movies certainly weren’t targeting teens, but teens and everyone else loved them. What’s going on, Hollywood? Huh?
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago