At this point, I’m starting to feel that Wolverine might be getting a tad overexposed. While i’m obviously going to see any movie featuring the three-clawed mutant, I am, like probably most people at this point, rather wary. Word broke when The Wolverine director James Mangold tweeted how he would be shooting the next Wolverine movie after the X-Men Apocalypse film. Since Age of Apocalypse is scheduled to hit theaters on May 17, 2016, this means we would get a Wolverine movie probably in 2017, if not a bit earlier. The biggest question on everyone’s lips is also the most obvious one: will Hugh Jackman be back? The man is getting older by the year, and while he puts out a stellar performance as Wolverine, it might be time to pass the torch. After all, three more years as the character? Since Jackman’s contract ends after Age of Apocalypse, it’s conceivable we could be getting a new actor to play Wolverine…or not. Like everything else, we’ll just have to wait and see.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 20 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 20 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago