Don’t get me wrong, I found myself immensely entertained by the Smallville TV show and wished it could’ve gone on until the ends of time. However, once it ended i found myself acceptant towards the fact that it was done for good. Yet, here we are, introducing Season 11 of the show in the format that I doubt many people were excepting and/or hoping for: in the form of a comic. Granted it’ll be curious to see what shenanigans the writers pull out of their hats, since the show already introduced things like the Justice League, Doomsday, and Darkseid, and really, there aren’t that many threats left open to Superman within the Smallville universe, but we’ll see, as odds are I’ll convince myself to buy the book and see what precious little gems it has to offer.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago