Director John Landis’ son, Max Landis, took it upon himself to give one of the most gloriously nerdy rants of all time. While clearly a comic book fan, Max apparently is not a fan of the ‘Death of Superman’ story arc, engaging in a 16 minute diatribe about each and every piece of insanity that found its way into this classic tale. What makes the video that much better, is the inclusion of actors like Elijah Wood, Simon Pegg, and Mandy Moore, all acting out key scenes from the comics. Honestly though, I couldn’t think of a more entertaining way to spend sixteen minutes.
- 80,666 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago