Director John Landis’ son, Max Landis, took it upon himself to give one of the most gloriously nerdy rants of all time. While clearly a comic book fan, Max apparently is not a fan of the ‘Death of Superman’ story arc, engaging in a 16 minute diatribe about each and every piece of insanity that found its way into this classic tale. What makes the video that much better, is the inclusion of actors like Elijah Wood, Simon Pegg, and Mandy Moore, all acting out key scenes from the comics. Honestly though, I couldn’t think of a more entertaining way to spend sixteen minutes.
- 82,086 hits
- @Demonpuppy This is sensational news!! I’m so happy and excited for you!! 7 hours ago
- @brianjoralvarez Here's a question: are we allowed to make dance/song requests?! 3 days ago
- Damn, man!! This week’s #DarthVader 6 by @gregpak is stupefyingly good! It’s rare to see Vader handled like a rag d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @PeterJTomasi: I think the robe works better than a cape. 1 week ago
- @The_RCBG 1) I love your cat 🐱!!!! 2) I absolutely agree about Batman: Hush, one of my personal favorite stories featuring the Dark Knight! 1 week ago