Director John Landis’ son, Max Landis, took it upon himself to give one of the most gloriously nerdy rants of all time. While clearly a comic book fan, Max apparently is not a fan of the ‘Death of Superman’ story arc, engaging in a 16 minute diatribe about each and every piece of insanity that found its way into this classic tale. What makes the video that much better, is the inclusion of actors like Elijah Wood, Simon Pegg, and Mandy Moore, all acting out key scenes from the comics. Honestly though, I couldn’t think of a more entertaining way to spend sixteen minutes.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 19 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago