Director John Landis’ son, Max Landis, took it upon himself to give one of the most gloriously nerdy rants of all time. While clearly a comic book fan, Max apparently is not a fan of the ‘Death of Superman’ story arc, engaging in a 16 minute diatribe about each and every piece of insanity that found its way into this classic tale. What makes the video that much better, is the inclusion of actors like Elijah Wood, Simon Pegg, and Mandy Moore, all acting out key scenes from the comics. Honestly though, I couldn’t think of a more entertaining way to spend sixteen minutes.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago