Director John Landis’ son, Max Landis, took it upon himself to give one of the most gloriously nerdy rants of all time. While clearly a comic book fan, Max apparently is not a fan of the ‘Death of Superman’ story arc, engaging in a 16 minute diatribe about each and every piece of insanity that found its way into this classic tale. What makes the video that much better, is the inclusion of actors like Elijah Wood, Simon Pegg, and Mandy Moore, all acting out key scenes from the comics. Honestly though, I couldn’t think of a more entertaining way to spend sixteen minutes.
- 78,941 hits
- RT @CuteEmergency: The first bark 😍 📹: thegoofygoofus https://t.co/OCiFXphGPG 13 hours ago
- Timothée Chalamet Is In Talks For New ‘Dune’ Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/tim… https://t.co/rm7SzcSPM3 14 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: #SDCC is so close!! You can visit us at booth #2229 to pick up exclusives, meet incredible creators and pros, and discover… 14 hours ago
- ‘Aquaman’ Is Surfing Into SDCC With A New Poster In Tow cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/aqu… https://t.co/OsCIWaYbfc 16 hours ago
- ‘Shazam!’ Summons Another Wonderfully Charming Image cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/sha… https://t.co/RtfG0b6Cfv 16 hours ago