Okay, that’s not entirely true. But I will say that I have not been more impressed by a short trailer, then with “The Avengers”. Granted, we all saw the teaser that popped up as a Super Bowl commercial, but the extended version…damn, it’s just so much better. At this point, all I need is for the movie to come out tomorrow and I’ll be happy. “The Avengers” looks bloody fantastic, and unless you don’t like movies, you’ll probably agree.
- 80,665 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago