I. Love. It. Radiating pure awesomeness, the trailer for next summer’s The Avengers gives us a taste of everything we want to see and more. Honestly, I’m going to have to watch this about half a dozen times before I can get off my couch. Ignoring the terrible music throughout the trailer, everything else looks picture perfect. Of course I want to know things like why Thor is fighting Captain America and why we so little of the Hulk, but these are all questions I have the patience to wait for. Oh god, I adore this trailer!!
- 79,950 hits
- It’s snowing 🌨!!! Winter is finally, and truly, upon us here in Boston! #Boston 7 hours ago
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 1 day ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 2 days ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 3 days ago