I. Love. It. Radiating pure awesomeness, the trailer for next summer’s The Avengers gives us a taste of everything we want to see and more. Honestly, I’m going to have to watch this about half a dozen times before I can get off my couch. Ignoring the terrible music throughout the trailer, everything else looks picture perfect. Of course I want to know things like why Thor is fighting Captain America and why we so little of the Hulk, but these are all questions I have the patience to wait for. Oh god, I adore this trailer!!
- 79,132 hits
- RT @PowerRangers: Celebrating 25 years of Power Rangers! Don’t miss a #PowerRangersSuperNinjaSteel Special! https://t.co/jjuoW5Zhf9 4 hours ago
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 1 day ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 2 days ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 2 days ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 2 days ago