It was everything I could do to not slap on a sarcastic title for this article. Anyway, moving on…I’m a huge sucker for science fiction movies, that’s just how I work. However, I like to think I’m more than capable of differentiating between and good sci-fi flick and a bad one. In Time, starring Justin Timberlake, promises potential. Like the beer at the end of a hard work day, the trailer offers the hope of something good. I want this movie to be amazing, golly do I, and I see no reason why it won’t be. The idea is pretty unique and certainly has merits, seeing how our society is in a never-ending war with trying to stay young forever. Fueled with enough action, intrigue, and excitement to keep all the non-metaphysicians happy, I’ll be watching this opening weekend.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago