It was everything I could do to not slap on a sarcastic title for this article. Anyway, moving on…I’m a huge sucker for science fiction movies, that’s just how I work. However, I like to think I’m more than capable of differentiating between and good sci-fi flick and a bad one. In Time, starring Justin Timberlake, promises potential. Like the beer at the end of a hard work day, the trailer offers the hope of something good. I want this movie to be amazing, golly do I, and I see no reason why it won’t be. The idea is pretty unique and certainly has merits, seeing how our society is in a never-ending war with trying to stay young forever. Fueled with enough action, intrigue, and excitement to keep all the non-metaphysicians happy, I’ll be watching this opening weekend.
- 78,941 hits
- RT @CuteEmergency: The first bark 😍 📹: thegoofygoofus https://t.co/OCiFXphGPG 13 hours ago
- Timothée Chalamet Is In Talks For New ‘Dune’ Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/tim… https://t.co/rm7SzcSPM3 13 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: #SDCC is so close!! You can visit us at booth #2229 to pick up exclusives, meet incredible creators and pros, and discover… 14 hours ago
- ‘Aquaman’ Is Surfing Into SDCC With A New Poster In Tow cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/aqu… https://t.co/OsCIWaYbfc 16 hours ago
- ‘Shazam!’ Summons Another Wonderfully Charming Image cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/sha… https://t.co/RtfG0b6Cfv 16 hours ago