It was everything I could do to not slap on a sarcastic title for this article. Anyway, moving on…I’m a huge sucker for science fiction movies, that’s just how I work. However, I like to think I’m more than capable of differentiating between and good sci-fi flick and a bad one. In Time, starring Justin Timberlake, promises potential. Like the beer at the end of a hard work day, the trailer offers the hope of something good. I want this movie to be amazing, golly do I, and I see no reason why it won’t be. The idea is pretty unique and certainly has merits, seeing how our society is in a never-ending war with trying to stay young forever. Fueled with enough action, intrigue, and excitement to keep all the non-metaphysicians happy, I’ll be watching this opening weekend.
- 80,612 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago