What happens when you get Speed Racer fighting for his life in Russia against invisible electric-based aliens? Why, this of course. Starring Emilie Hirsch and directed by Chris Gorak, a man who has directed only one other movie in his career, I find myself lacking enthusiasm for The Darkest Hour. I’m under the impression this lovely film will either be great or terrible, yet I have no solid opinion as to which it will be. However, using light bulbs to reveal the aliens is a little…silly. Anyway, check it out, see what you think; this movie probably won’t be for everyone.
- 80,612 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago