What happens when you get Speed Racer fighting for his life in Russia against invisible electric-based aliens? Why, this of course. Starring Emilie Hirsch and directed by Chris Gorak, a man who has directed only one other movie in his career, I find myself lacking enthusiasm for The Darkest Hour. I’m under the impression this lovely film will either be great or terrible, yet I have no solid opinion as to which it will be. However, using light bulbs to reveal the aliens is a little…silly. Anyway, check it out, see what you think; this movie probably won’t be for everyone.
- 78,941 hits
- RT @CuteEmergency: The first bark 😍 📹: thegoofygoofus https://t.co/OCiFXphGPG 13 hours ago
- Timothée Chalamet Is In Talks For New ‘Dune’ Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/tim… https://t.co/rm7SzcSPM3 13 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: #SDCC is so close!! You can visit us at booth #2229 to pick up exclusives, meet incredible creators and pros, and discover… 14 hours ago
- ‘Aquaman’ Is Surfing Into SDCC With A New Poster In Tow cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/aqu… https://t.co/OsCIWaYbfc 16 hours ago
- ‘Shazam!’ Summons Another Wonderfully Charming Image cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/sha… https://t.co/RtfG0b6Cfv 16 hours ago