What happens when you get Speed Racer fighting for his life in Russia against invisible electric-based aliens? Why, this of course. Starring Emilie Hirsch and directed by Chris Gorak, a man who has directed only one other movie in his career, I find myself lacking enthusiasm for The Darkest Hour. I’m under the impression this lovely film will either be great or terrible, yet I have no solid opinion as to which it will be. However, using light bulbs to reveal the aliens is a little…silly. Anyway, check it out, see what you think; this movie probably won’t be for everyone.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago