I realize many of you have already seen this trailer, but I don’t care. I’ve been terribly behind on my blog and only now am I catching up. Anyway, The Amazing Spider-Man. Directed by Marc Webb, I feel as though I’m one of the few people to be captivated with the new Spider-Man movie. Webb, known more for his art films, certainly brings a new feel to the superhero film franchise. Unfortunately, I’m not sure everyone is ready for such a change. As a die-hard Spidey fan, I’m intrigued to see a story revolving around Peter Parker’s parents and Pete’s general geekiness. With a darker look, I can totally understand the intention. Most every Spider-Man story revolving around the parents of Peter Parker has been dark and kind of angsty. As for the villain of the movie, the Lizard, I have problems watching scientist Curt Connors acting like an insane megalomaniac, when in the comics all he really wanted was to re-grow his arm.
- 80,612 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago