So…Henry Cavill as Superman in Man of Steel; the first image from Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero flick, released yesterday for everyone to see. I’m one of those people who believes it nearly impossible to make a bad Superman movie. Still, many folks really disliked Superman Returns, if for no other reason than Superman failing to actually hit anything or anyone. Yet obviously he’s manhandled this vault, leaving the metal in one enormous twisted mass. So on the plus side, Man of Steel already has a few points on Superman Returns.
- 79,950 hits
- It’s snowing 🌨!!! Winter is finally, and truly, upon us here in Boston! #Boston 8 hours ago
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 1 day ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 2 days ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 3 days ago