Eh. Instead of looking actually like Catwoman, Hathaway looks like she dropped out of some wanna-be Blade Runner. I mean, you’d think they’d at least put cat ears on her to emphasize the whole “cat” aspect of her character. But no. I don’t wanna gripe too much though, because I am rather thrilled over the fact that she’s riding the Batpod, suggesting a partnership with Batman.
- 79,115 hits
- It’s taken decades, but I’m finally getting around to watching #OnePiece ! And yes, I know it’s over 700 episodes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Having the chance to speak to @Doncates about the craft of comics, over at #BostonComicCon , was such a delight! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- New ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Trailer Showcases Actual Gameplay cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/new… https://t.co/lL05UJPxQ3 5 days ago
- DC Universe’s ‘Doom Patrol’ Series Casts Cyborg cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/dc-… https://t.co/ZoJsPcH1ig 5 days ago
- This Week In Comics: Marvel Dramatically Changes X-23’s History cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/thi… https://t.co/buUAM4MZck 5 days ago