I’ll be honest when I say the first thing that popped into my mind as I began watching the trailer was “Seriously?” Taylor Lautner as an action star, well alright then, I suppose stranger things have happened on this planet. As I continued watching the trailer, with the over-the-top action and simply hilarious moments of Lautner dodging gunfire and threatening Alfred Molina, I threw any and all expectations of this movie out the window. In no way do I have high hopes for this movie, except for the unintentional hilarity factor, as the movie escalates ridiculously quickly and takes itself way too seriously. There are some who might think of Taylor Lautner as the next, young, Jason Bourne…just no, people…no.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago