I’ll be honest when I say the first thing that popped into my mind as I began watching the trailer was “Seriously?” Taylor Lautner as an action star, well alright then, I suppose stranger things have happened on this planet. As I continued watching the trailer, with the over-the-top action and simply hilarious moments of Lautner dodging gunfire and threatening Alfred Molina, I threw any and all expectations of this movie out the window. In no way do I have high hopes for this movie, except for the unintentional hilarity factor, as the movie escalates ridiculously quickly and takes itself way too seriously. There are some who might think of Taylor Lautner as the next, young, Jason Bourne…just no, people…no.
- 78,941 hits
- RT @CuteEmergency: The first bark 😍 📹: thegoofygoofus https://t.co/OCiFXphGPG 13 hours ago
- Timothée Chalamet Is In Talks For New ‘Dune’ Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/tim… https://t.co/rm7SzcSPM3 13 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: #SDCC is so close!! You can visit us at booth #2229 to pick up exclusives, meet incredible creators and pros, and discover… 14 hours ago
- ‘Aquaman’ Is Surfing Into SDCC With A New Poster In Tow cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/aqu… https://t.co/OsCIWaYbfc 16 hours ago
- ‘Shazam!’ Summons Another Wonderfully Charming Image cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/sha… https://t.co/RtfG0b6Cfv 16 hours ago