I’ll be honest when I say the first thing that popped into my mind as I began watching the trailer was “Seriously?” Taylor Lautner as an action star, well alright then, I suppose stranger things have happened on this planet. As I continued watching the trailer, with the over-the-top action and simply hilarious moments of Lautner dodging gunfire and threatening Alfred Molina, I threw any and all expectations of this movie out the window. In no way do I have high hopes for this movie, except for the unintentional hilarity factor, as the movie escalates ridiculously quickly and takes itself way too seriously. There are some who might think of Taylor Lautner as the next, young, Jason Bourne…just no, people…no.
- 80,666 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago