I’ll be honest when I say the first thing that popped into my mind as I began watching the trailer was “Seriously?” Taylor Lautner as an action star, well alright then, I suppose stranger things have happened on this planet. As I continued watching the trailer, with the over-the-top action and simply hilarious moments of Lautner dodging gunfire and threatening Alfred Molina, I threw any and all expectations of this movie out the window. In no way do I have high hopes for this movie, except for the unintentional hilarity factor, as the movie escalates ridiculously quickly and takes itself way too seriously. There are some who might think of Taylor Lautner as the next, young, Jason Bourne…just no, people…no.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 19 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago