Maybe it’s just me, or perhaps my faulty memory, but having read Alexander Dumas’s The Three Musketeers, I’m fairly certain that a) there were more than 3 musketeers in the world, b) there were no ninjas, and c) the princess was not engaged in bullet-time fight sequences, dodging gunfire left and right. Of course filmmakers today have to “modernize” every little thing that comes their way, because obviously all audiences want out of something like ‘The Three Musketeers,’ is gunfire, lots of explosions, witty remarks, and awesome sword fights. All that said, I’m a sucker for explosions and swords, so, god help me, I’m gonna have to see this at some point.
- 79,132 hits
- RT @PowerRangers: Celebrating 25 years of Power Rangers! Don’t miss a #PowerRangersSuperNinjaSteel Special! https://t.co/jjuoW5Zhf9 4 hours ago
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 1 day ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 2 days ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 2 days ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 2 days ago