Maybe it’s just me, or perhaps my faulty memory, but having read Alexander Dumas’s The Three Musketeers, I’m fairly certain that a) there were more than 3 musketeers in the world, b) there were no ninjas, and c) the princess was not engaged in bullet-time fight sequences, dodging gunfire left and right. Of course filmmakers today have to “modernize” every little thing that comes their way, because obviously all audiences want out of something like ‘The Three Musketeers,’ is gunfire, lots of explosions, witty remarks, and awesome sword fights. All that said, I’m a sucker for explosions and swords, so, god help me, I’m gonna have to see this at some point.
- 80,336 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 5 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 5 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 5 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 5 days ago