You’ve probably heard of the debacle that is the Spider-Man musical Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark; how people are getting injured left and right and the music sounds pompous beyond belief. What you may not have caught sight of is The Spidey Project, a $0-budget Spider-Man musical. The show was not only made for nothing, but was written, composed, cast, rehearsed and even performed all within a single month! I’ve watched all four parts and I have to say this is pure genius; seriously though, the performers are excellent, the songs top notch, and the humor incredible. The Spidey Project really deserves a great deal of attention, and more. Perhaps those over on Broadway can take a lesson or two back with them as they watch what a real musical about the famous web-slinger should look and sound like. Don’t stop at just watching the first part, but go on and view the other 3 installments…you won’t be disappointed.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago