You’ve probably heard of the debacle that is the Spider-Man musical Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark; how people are getting injured left and right and the music sounds pompous beyond belief. What you may not have caught sight of is The Spidey Project, a $0-budget Spider-Man musical. The show was not only made for nothing, but was written, composed, cast, rehearsed and even performed all within a single month! I’ve watched all four parts and I have to say this is pure genius; seriously though, the performers are excellent, the songs top notch, and the humor incredible. The Spidey Project really deserves a great deal of attention, and more. Perhaps those over on Broadway can take a lesson or two back with them as they watch what a real musical about the famous web-slinger should look and sound like. Don’t stop at just watching the first part, but go on and view the other 3 installments…you won’t be disappointed.
- 79,945 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 32 minutes ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago